Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) is a fungus found on plum trees; it has been used in many Asian cultures for thousands of years and is known in Chinese medicine as ‘Lingzhi’. The fungus has been used to boost the immune system and fight viral infections such as influenza. It is also said to have analgesic properties as well as being an anti-inflammatory.
This information should not be treated as medical or dietary advice – always do your own research and consult a medical practitioner before taking any supplements, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have any underlying medical conditions or are taking any medication.
- Organic reishi mushroom powder certified by the Soil Association
- Comes in a resealable, foil lined, stand-up kraft pouch – Pouches will be either Kraft White or Kraft Brown
- A botanical product suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years
- Also known as Basidiomycetes Mushroom, Ganoderma, Hongo Reishi, Ling Chih, Ling Zhi, Mannentake, Mushroom of Immortality, Mushroom of Spiritual Potency, Reishi Antler Mushroom, Spirit Plant.